HEAD OF CREDIT
“Babatunde Alabi is the Head of Credit Risk Management at Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank, Abuja. He is a graduate of Business Administration from The Polytechnic, Ibadan.”
Babatunde Alabi is the Head of Credit Risk Management at Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank, Abuja. He is a graduate of Business Administration from The Polytechnic, Ibadan. He also has a Post Graduate Diploma in Education from National Teachers Institute affiliated to Usman Dan Fodio University, Sokoto.
An avid banker by passion, He is a dedicated analyst with great reasoning skills, good initiative and task execution skills with positive attitude.
His professional qualifications include;
– Microfinance Training of Trainers (MFTOT)
– Certified Expert in Microfinance from Frankfurt School of finance and Management, Germany
– Microfinance Certified Banker (CIBN)
He holds membership of various professional bodies including;
– Risk Management Association of Nigeria (Associate member Riman)
– Institute of Credit Administration (FICA)
– Chartered institute of Loan and Risk Management (ACILRM)
– Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (Associate Member CIBN)
In his professional career, he has attended a number of trainings such as;
– Risk Management and Internal Control system, Introduction to Area Management structure
– Non-performing loans portfolio and its effect on Bank profitability in Nigeria
– Creating Access to Clean Energy Through microfinancing
– Motivation in a Depressed Market and incremental Business
He has held various positions which include;
– Team lead, Credit Admin and Documentation
– Loan Monitoring Officer
– Credit Officer, among others.
A good team player, he spearheaded a team that developed Fortis Micro Credit Model and contributed to the development of its banking application.
He is self motivated, creative, target oriented and a goal getter.